Friday, October 3, 2008

Tuesday September 30

So, after a very late bedtime on Monday, up with the birds on Tuesday. Today is the big EC meeting. Worried about traffic I set up my two computer workstation and work away. Somehow there is a lot of freedome and creativity in working in your sweat pants....coffee, rita, computer and me. So we worked at home, cranking out the numbers, working the cell phone. Lunch was tomato soup and grilled cheese. Back to the computer. Tried to take a nap. Phone kept ringing. In a daze we shut it all down at 4 and went to the store. Today was the deadline for the Studio Calico stamp challenge. Made it fuzzily under the wire. To bed with the October issue of InStyle and a glass of wine.

1 comment:

Jeff C said...

Hey "TNChick",

Now THAT'S what I call a day! I'm desperately trying to get a similar routine down, but I can't find any sweatpants that match my upholstery. Anyway, I really liked your blog.

I hope this is cool, but I found you while searching for Bloomington-area bloggers, and I kind of had this weird favor to ask you...

I'm a writer and cartoonist and my brand new syndicated comic strip - "DeFlocked" (endorsed by Larry David) - is one of three new comics up for a vote in your daily paper, The Pantagraph. I'm earnestly looking for some local support.

Would you mind checking out my strip at www.deflocked.com, and, if you like my sense of humor, maybe go here and vote for DeFlocked: http://pantagraph.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=3000
(Like most newspapers' websites, they make you register first. Hopefully, that's kosher) It would only take a second, and it would be a HUGE help to me.

Voting ends at 5 p.m. this Friday, 10/17, so if you could - PLEASE spread the word!

Thanks - I really really appreciate it. Have a great rest of the week, and I hope to see you in the papers!

Jeff Corriveau
jeff@deflocked.com