Friday, February 27, 2009

A Weekend of Creativity, Wine and Women

I get it that non creative and crafty people do not understand the true theraputic value of glue, scissors and paper (I prefer a little glitter as well..). Last fall I hosted a small group of women at my house for wine, cheese, soup and scrapbooking. We had a blast. Most of those women (we miss you Diane!) are going with me this weekend to the 2 Peas Birthday Celebration in Madison, Wisconsin. I am so looking forward to (not necessarily in this order): awesome mexican food, wine, margaritas, catching up on my scrapbooking, doing make and takes with Kelly Purkey and Sande Krieger, cupcakes, chocolate, hot tubs, the gym, soft clean white sheets and a whole room full of crazy women.

It's a big weekend...in addition to 2 Peas I'll be lugging the computer and partipating in the online House of 3 House warming with 3 of the most awesome women I ever met - Heidi Swapp, Janet Hopkins and Rhonna Farrar. I feel lucky to be involved in a creative swap with these women...they bring out the best in everyone around them.

Which maybe, is the reason I really love these weekends. I feel refreshed and better able to handle powerpoints and office politics after the weekend is over.
Crafting women rock!

(New blog look supplied by the House of 3 women reference above!)

1 comment:

Rhonna Farrer said...

Holy cow...this looks simply A*Mazing!!!!
you did it!
soo happy!!!
WTG!!!!
R