Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 on the 5th - Happy Birthday to Me!


Okay, so I originally chose Five on the Fifth because, as luck would have it, my birthday is on the fifth. I think of it as sort of my lucky number though I will say lots of wierd things in my life have happened on the fifth. Anyway, here it is.

The Fifth of September, 2009. My 49th birthday. Pretty darn quiet but sort of nice....

5. FOOTBALL...yes the official beginning of the college football season which included a victory by my alma mater (if you can call a 63-0) blowout a victory...ugh!)
4. A bone for Rita - hey she is my best companion so I thought she deserved a present.
3. Phone calls and well wishes from lots of people from all areas and times of my life!
2. a lovely dinner of steak, potatoes, and a savored bottle of 7 Deadly Zins
1. a leisurely day of crafting, shoppping, tv watching and not much else....not a bad way to start my 49th year!

No comments: