Sunday, June 7, 2009

Five on the Fifth - is it June already?!??!

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of Graduation, Birthdays, Packing, crafting and very little sleep. Fortunately this past Wednesday night I flew to Texas and met up with my BFF Amy. We went to one of our annual scrapbooking events, Great American Scrapbook Convention. It's an annual show with classes, shopping and, for us, some pool and chill time. We stayed at the Arlington Sheration and enjoyed big fluffy beds, fabulous staff, a great restaurant and a lovely pool (with chilly water) accompanied by a great waitress and cold adult beverages. This week Amy and I crossed something off our bucket list -- we scrapbooked by the pool, under the pavilion while drinking an adult beverage...very civilized. WHich leads me to my Five Favorite Things on the Fifth:

5. Scissors, glue and patterned paper....enuf said
4. A bed with crisp sheets and a fluffy comforter which I do not have to make
3. Prix fix meals of steak, horseradish mashed potatoes, caesar salad and key lime pie - $20....!
2. hanging with my BFF for three days
1. Finishing two scrapbooks in two days...watch out jess and LCB...here they come!

No comments: