Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm SOOO Lucky

It was an interesting week, this week of the 2009 St Patrick's Day. Some good, some bad, some plain interesting. When things get challenging, lucky St. Patrick always reminds you who is on your side.

It's a good time to remember why I am so lucky...
1. Good friends - whether the times are good or bad, it's the friends that make the difference
2. Family - they provide me challenges but plenty of love (thanks for the phone call on St. Pat's, Embug!)
3. A good life - in the scheme of things, I have a good life. A good job, a car, a home, a great dog
4. A great dog - Rita never complains, is always happy, is always loyal..okay she seldom listens but she loves me
5. The love of good man - okay he drives me crazy but I do believe Daniel loves me in his own warped way
6. The love of a sweet girl - Dito for Christina
7. Green margaritas....always the choice of drink for a Texan/Illinois/Irish Catholic lass
8. Green grass - yep...spring is trying to happen around here
9. Finding old friends...who knew Facebook would bring out Deb and Rich, among others)
10. A new day - each day done brings the chance for a new day....new challenges and new opportunities to be lucky..
Note: above luck has not yet brought me a space at Creative Escape but hey...it is early in the game..

No comments: