Saturday, September 13, 2008

Five on the Fifth (published on the 13th)

Okay....this is starting to become a little insane. I mean....couldn't I get it close to the 5th? In fairness, September 5th was my birthday and I was in Arizona at Creative Escape..the scrapbooking mega adventure....so I have some excuse. Still, my public awaits. So, without further ado, drum roll please..

Five on the Fifth
5. Birthday Texts ...beginning at 5:30 a.m. (Yes, Amy was thrilled about these..)
4. Cupcakes from Sprinkles..Vanilla, Black and White, Chocolate Marshmallow...YUM (thanks Christa Flook!)
3. Crafting Nirvana..an array of classes including pages with Kelly Goree, an acrylic album with Jessica Gutherie, a cool planner with Heidi and an amazing Gratitude book with Kolette Hall. Paper, scissors and glue rock!
2. Birthday Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory!
1. Turning 48..clearly I need to go back to the gym but at least I am here and loved!

Thanks to all who were a part of this!!

No comments: