Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What's in My Purse?

You know all of those fun magazines which ask questions of celebrities and really important people about what is on their nightstand or what is in their purse or their refrigerator? Well i thought I would try one of those about me.....(apparently I have nothing else to write about.)

What's in my purse right now? I'm using my black leather bucket bag right now...
- Dasani water bottle
- green coach zippered coin purse (money, debit card, receipts...yikes!)
- emery board
- 5,000 receipts
- water bill, gas bill, electric bill, target bill (time to go to the post office!)
- neutrogena lip gloss (peach dawn?)
- 2 pairs sunglasses
- CVS sunscreen, SPF 20
- vanilla spearmint gum
- 3 pens
- new cute brown and pink notebook with everything I Need to know about my MOVE!!!

I think I can leave the house now...

No comments: