Sunday, July 15, 2007

Moving ON

Moving. It's like a four letter word with six letters. It sends terror into the heart of nearly man, woman, child and pet. So...among other changes in my life I am moving. More correctly I am moving my stuff because I don't know where I will be living yet. Which is fine....as long as we (me and the Rita) end up someplace....preferably with four walls and a door. For now all of our worldly goods (minus the garage full we are selling next weekend...) are going into storage and we are going to stay with friends during August. So we are getting up and packing from dawn to dusk minus lunch breaks. Friends have been great to come and take shifts and help in the awful packing!! That wall of books and pictures that looks so homey and welcoming..translates into (last count) about 20 boxes of books...and we have not started upstairs yet with the (dear god!) scrapbook room and bedroom! I need Clean Sweep but my friends are great and patient.....so....back to the packing!!!

2 comments:

thesearemydogs said...

Hey girlfriend! I wish I was closer, I'd come help you move! Just know I am thinking about you & Rita & all this madness. Something good is coming for you - I can feel it. :) Lova ya1 Amy

thesearemydogs said...

Hey girlfriend! I wish I was closer, I'd come help you move! Just know I am thinking about you & Rita & all this madness. Something good is coming for you - I can feel it. :) Lova ya! Amy